- Each footballer player/manager can only represent one team (created or not in this blog);
- For footballers, the main selection criteria is the player’s individual peak that he did in their main teams (two great years and/or 50 games at least). Loyalty and achievement are not key factors in selection criteria.
- For managers, the main selection criteria is the achievement and/or legacy on the game.
- The football player/manager should represent his main team (created or not in this blog);
- If the football player/manager doesn’t have space in his main team, he can represent his second main team (or even his third main team);
- The number of players in the squad should be 23 (with at least 2 goalkeepers);
- The Honorable Mention show players that should be in the squad in case of no application of the rule nº1;
- Each Team can have up 2 managers.
Brazil (20 Teams) :
Italy (20 Teams):