NOTE: At the moment, a big review of all teams under the new rules is on going. The teams listed here are already updated under that new rules:
- The main selection criteria is the player’s individual peak and quality of the football that he played in their respective teams. Loyalty and collective achievement are not key factors in selection criteria;
- For that criteria, the player must have played at least 30 games and must be a key player of at least one entire season. However there must be a relationship between games/seasons played and performance: With less games/seasons under a team, more excepcional and decisive the player must be for that team;
- The number of players in the squad should be 23 (with at least 2 goalkeepers);
- For managers, the main selection criteria is the achievement and/or legacy for the team. Each team can have up 2 managers;
- The Golden Star (★) indicate the Best Player of the Squad.