- Each footballer player/manager can only represent one national team;
- The main criteria of choice is the greatness level of the individual peak of the player/manager in his best years (two great years at least). NT achievement and /or importance are not key factors in selection criteria.
- A player can represent other country different of his nationality if:
- (I) The player does not played any International Game. In that point the Player must have ancestry with that country (Jus Soli and/or Jus Sanguinus);
- (II) For the case of a player that played for a defunt and/or altered National Team, the player is rated by his birthplace, however it is not the main criteria: Depending of the National Team, some players are rated highly by their ethnic origins, other players are rated highly by the actual country that they lived his peak years.
- (III) The player is reconized by official organizations as one of the best of that country, he is legible to represent that country;
- All the previous points are explained at the end of posts;
- The number of players should be 23 (with 3 goalkeepers);
- Each National Team can have up 2 managers;
- The Golden Star (★) indicate the Best Player of the Squad.
UEFA (46 National Teams) :
CONMEBOL (10 National Teams) :
OFC (4 National Teams) :
(1) – Israel and Kazakhstan is, originally, formed members of AFC;
(2) – Countries and territories divided by cold war context are united in this blog. The united teams are: Korea (North Korea and South Korea) and China (RP China and Taiwan). To see North Korea Team click here;
(3) – Australia is, originally, formed member of OFC;