1 – Each footballer player/manager can only represent one national team;
2 – The main criteria of choice is the greatness level of the individual peak of the player/manager in his best years (two great years at least). NT achievement and /or importance are not key factors in selection criteria.
3 – A footballer can represent other country different of his nationality if:
- (I) The player does not played any International Game. In that point the Player must have ancestry with that country (Jus Soli);
(II) For the case of a player that played for a defunt and/or altered National Team, the NT’s player is decided by two differents criterias: (1) his birthplace, and (2) the actual country that he lived his peak years.
(III) The player is reconized by official organizations as one of the best of that country, he is legible to represent that country;
All the previous points are explained at the end of posts;
4 – If the footballer played for two National Teams, the NT is decided by:
- (I) The NT that he represented in his peak years;
(II) If in his peak years, the footballer played for two NT, he is considerated by the NT that spend more games;
(III) If he doesn’t have space in the squad of that NT, he became legible for that another NT;
5 – The number of players should be 23 (with 3 goalkeepers);
6 – Each National Team can have up 2 managers. The manager is decided either by the followings criterias:
- (I) The greatest manager that have born in that country;
(II) The greatest manager that managed that National Team;
(III) In both cases, I rate highly (1) the skills and managering inovations and (2) collective achievements.
7 – The Golden Star (★) indicate the Best Player of the Squad.
UEFA (46 National Teams) :
CONMEBOL (10 National Teams) :
OFC (4 National Teams) :
(1) – Israel and Kazakhstan are, originally, former members of AFC;
(2) – Countries and territories divided by cold war context are united in this blog. The united teams are: Korea (North Korea and South Korea) and China (RP China and Taiwan). To see North Korea Team click here;
(3) – Australia is, originally, former member of OFC;
RULES UPDATED AT: 10 – 11 – 2018
LIST UPDATED AT: 11 – 12 – 2018