1 – Each footballer player/manager can only represent one national team;
2 – The main criteria of choice is the greatness level of the individual peak of the player/manager in his best years (two great years at least). NT achievement and /or importance are not key factors in selection criteria.
3 – A footballer can represent other country different of his nationality if:
- (I) The player does not played any International Game. In that point the Player must have ancestry with that country (Jus Soli);
- (II) For the case of a player that played for a defunt and/or altered National Team, the NT’s player is decided by two differents criterias: (1) his birthplace, and (2) the actual country that he lived his peak years.
- (III) The player is reconized by official organizations as one of the best of that country, he is legible to represent that country;
- All the previous points are explained at the end of posts;
4 – If the footballer played for two National Teams, the NT is decided by:
- (I) The NT that he represented in his peak years;
- (II) If in his peak years, the footballer played for two NT, he is considerated by the NT that spend more games;
- (III) If he doesn’t have space in the squad of that NT, he became legible for that another NT;
5 – The number of players should be 23 (with 3 goalkeepers);
6 – Each National Team can have up 2 managers. The manager is decided either by the followings criterias:
- (I) The greatest manager that have born in that country;
- (II) The greatest manager that managed that National Team;
- (III) In both cases, I rate highly (1) the skills and managering inovations and (2) collective achievements.
7 – The Golden Star (★) indicate the Best Player of the Squad.
UEFA (46 National Teams) :
CONMEBOL (10 National Teams) :
OFC (4 National Teams) :
(1) – Israel and Kazakhstan are, originally, former members of AFC;
(2) – Countries and territories divided by cold war context are united in this blog. The united teams are: Korea (North Korea and South Korea) and China (RP China and Taiwan). To see North Korea Team click here;
(3) – Australia is, originally, former member of OFC;
RULES UPDATED AT: 10 – 11 – 2018